Welcome to my Networking Portfolio!
Skills and Career Accomplishments Gained from networking courses:
· Build wired & wireless networks utilizing lab environment
· Use Cisco IOS (Internetwork Operating System) licensing & upgrading
· Identify the various components that are used to maintain and troubleshoot a computer network
· Apply VLANs, Inter-VLAN routing, Access Control Lists, Switchport security, Cisco IOS licensing practices, NAT Overloading and scalable network design to computer networks given a business scenario
· Design and build redundant networks
· Implement high level computer networking technologies utilizing best business practices
· Describe TCP/IP, IPv4 & IPv6, scalable network design, EIGRP, NAT overloading, and the future of networks in the business environment
EtherChannel & HSRP
STP Root Bridge
Implementing NAT to a network
LAN OSPF Lab Report
Network Virtualization with GNS3
Network Automation with FTP
Connectivity across the topology
Router On A Stick Notes
Simulated Router On A Stick Topology
Over the past two years I have taken numerous networking courses that have taught me a wide variety of networking concepts. Concepts such as but not limited to WAN, LAN, infrastructures, routing protocols, switching protocols, IPv4, IPv6, terminating cables, setup, and technical support.
The schooling I received was presented through a hybrid between hands on real-world equipment and scenarios through lab environments. As well as simulated and virtual concepts taught through industry used software and applications. The content learned from the networking courses provided a strong base of knowledge which proves to be valuable throughout my IT career.
Currently and going forward I continue to use the skills and knowledge I learned everyday. A short term goal of mine is to become CCNA certified. To accomplish this goal I will continue to build on my strong base of knowledge and continue to expand my skills from here on out.